It’s never too late!
In today’s episode, Jenn has an interesting discussion with Tiffany, a parent of one of our members, Ethan. She became so interested in the Beyond the States process herself so that she’s amid planning admission for herself and her husband – for a Master degree program in the EU!
Furthermore, Tiffany talks about how she became so open to new possibilities in her life, background stories about traveling & different experiences, and gives an answer to the most important question for all seniors about high education (and chasing dreams): Is it too late, can I do this? Tune in and find the answer!
“There’s not just one right path for everyone.” Jenn
Special Offer: Get VIP Crunch Time Pack during the October Special
Guest: Tiffany Fite
What you will hear in this episode:
- How a mother of BTS member got interested in a European masters degree program
- Open-minded approach: Tiffany’s background and work experiences
- How important it is when it comes to a specific location when students say they want to study in a specific country. Is this the best starting point for your strategy?
- How you can still get your preferences of location met without having a specific country in mind: The case of France and Germany
- Jenn’s question for all students: Why do you want to live & study exactly there?
- Why living somewhere is different than traveling somewhere
- How and when did Tiffany start exploring the options
- The affordability of studying in Europe compared to the USA
- Family with an extreme case of Wanderlust: From Boise to Brno
- The nomadic life: What do their friends and family say about their choices?
- All about the BTS October Special
- College in Europe podcast
- The Europeans podcast
- EU Schools That Will Change Your Life Without Breaking the Bank
- Czech Student Life: An American’s Perspective
Connect with us: