Benefits of Membership Include:
- Searchable Database of All English-taught Programs in Continental Europe
- Member Q&A Call with Jenn
- Access to Private Member Community
- Online Workshops
- Program of the Month
- Monthly Recorded Office Hours
- Substantial discounts on Best Fit Service and courses
Best Fit Service
One time fee
What’s in the Best Fit Service?
- 3-5 majors selected just for you
- Why Jenn thinks each program is “your best fit”
- Detailed admissions information
- Internship and study abroad opportunities
- Campus description and local feel
- Potential issues identified
- Plus, first-year pointers that only a college mom would think to check on
* Members receive $50 discount on Best Fit Service
* Members receive discounts on courses
Choose From These Courses:
- How to Choose a Major: Self-Paced, $75
- Overview of Business Programs: Self-Paced, $50
- Choosing a University: Self-Paced, $75
- Admissions in Europe: Self-Paced, $50
- All About the Netherlands: Self-Paced, $50
- On Your Mark: 6 Week Masterclass, $647
- Get Set: 3 Week Masterclass, $337
Optional Add Ons
What’s My Major List – One difference between college in the US and Europe is that in Europe incoming students must apply to a specific program, so they must know what they want to study. For students who don’t know what they want to study, this aspect can lead to worry. The “What’s My Major” offering that helps students determine fields of study they should look at based on their aptitude and interests.
Consultations – One on one contact with Jenn Viemont. Can be calls (including video), emails, or a combination of both.
Please note, all memberships auto renew unless cancelled. 15 day written notice is required for cancellations. Our refund policy is here.