Beyond The States Membership
Hit the ground running with up-to-the minute insider info and Members-Only Benefits.
- Find Your Best Options. Our searchable database of all 1900+ English taught Bachelor’s or 6500+ Master’s degree Programs in continental Europe (not the UK or Ireland) makes it easy to find the university programs that match your individual preferences.
- Get Firm Answers. So many questions. So many opinions. Join Beyond The States founder Jenn Viemont for direct and objective answers to your specific questions during this live Members-only Q&A Call.
- Learn and Connect. Benefit from the actual experiences of other parents and students in our Private Member Facebook Community. Students can join our student only group and have access to our student ambassadors already studying in Europe.
- Gain Valuable Insight. Access practical Online Workshops covering student life, housing, and other topics about studying in Europe.
- Discover Hidden Gems. Deep dive into highlighted university program profiles with our Program of the Month. (Bachelor’s membership only).
- Monthly Office Hours. Watch and learn when its convenient for you. Every month, Jenn posts a recording with her answers to member submitted questions. Members can also participate in quarterly live Q&A calls.
- Save With Discounts. Enjoy substantial discounts of our Masterclasses, Self-Paced Classes, and Best Fit Services.
“We found a ton of possibilities in the database, with all the important information — and we learned so much watching Jenn’s webcasts. My son has now applied to 3 schools in Europe and we will be saving thousand of dollars a year! BTS gave us the confidence and knowledge to make the best decision. I am so thankful!”
Pay monthly if you’re not sure how long you’ll need us.
- Perfect if you just want to check out the options or be applying in the next few months.
- Includes all of membership benefits listed above.
- Cancel anytime.
A full year of uninterrupted membership.
- Save $148 from the monthly plan.
- $100 Credit toward any class or Best Fit List.
- 3 private direct email exchanges with BTS Founder Jenn Viemont (a $201 value).
Perfect for families with more than one student. Includes bachelor’s and master’s database.
- Lifetime access to all member benefits + Master’s degree database.
- Immediate access to Master’s and Bachelor’s database.
- $200 Credit toward any class or Best Fit List.
- 12 private direct email exchanges with BTS Founder Jenn Viemont (an $804 value).
The Best Fit List
Skip the work. Get your personalized list now.
$397 for members, $447 for non-members.
Want to know which specific European college programs are the best fit for you — without the work, overwhelm, and mistakes? The Best Fit List is a totally personalized list of 3-5 schools/programs matched to your unique personality, preferences, interests, skills, qualifications, and budget. It’s 100% customized to your answers to our Best Fit Matching Questionnaire (sent to you as soon as you sign up) and includes:
- Your own curated list of 3-5 European college programs, custom-tailored to your budget, qualifications, goals, and interests.
- Program Details about each program on your list including (when relevant/available):
- Program tuition
- Why the program is a “best fit” for you
- Admissions information
- Concentration options
- Direct links to online program pages
- Specific course names when available
- Degree requirements
- Insider Extras- Most program descriptions contain pertinent extras like:
- Internship and study abroad opportunities
- Geographic accessibility, campus description, local feel
- Basic housing info
- Links to related information and blogs
- Potential issues
- Application advice
- Post-graduate employment and education info
- Student-centric amenities
“The list Jennifer provided was tailored exactly to what I needed. I found a great school in Prague that’s well under my budget at 297 euros! I wouldn’t have been able to get this info without this service. I’m really grateful for her.”
On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
Both Masterclasses include weekly video lessons, assignments to complete around your own schedule, and personalized individual feedback from Beyond The States Founder Jenn Viemont. Through group calls and a private Instagram message group (including students already living and studying in Europe), attendees benefit as members of a community of other students pursuing university in Europe. Parents receive a weekly email describing that week’s topics and assignments.
On Your Mark $497 members/$647 non-members.
At the end of this six week course, students will have:
- An understanding of why they want to study in Europe (beyond cost) as well as how to explore any remaining concerns.
- Knowledge of areas of study that align with their interests, preferably those the combine more than one interest area.
- A shortlist of 3-5 programs that match their qualifications, budget, academic interest areas, and other preferences.
- An understanding of the strengths they already have as well as those they need to cultivate to succeed as an international student.
- A concrete plan for the next steps.
Get Set $397 members/$497 non-members.
This 3-week Masterclass covers European university application terms, timelines, and processes that U.S. students and high school counselors may not be familiar with, and helps students determine:
- What they need to apply
- How to gather those items
- How to be sure those items meet the university specifications
- A timeline for each of the European schools they will apply to
- How to write a motivation letter, with individual feedback for each student.
“I loved the class because Jenn made me feel very confident in the process. I loved that it was so organized because it helped me gather all the information I needed, which made the process a lot less daunting.”
NOTE: Masterclasses fill up quickly. If you want to be notified when registration opens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self Paced Classes
Learn how to navigate the European university system with ease.
While friends, social media, or online portals can be helpful, their information can be limited or biased. Our Self-Paced Classes provide a deep dive into topics with action steps to complete along the way, guiding you through the often confusing European college landscape so you can avoid frustration and disappointment.
Prices for the courses are $50-75. Members pay $25
How To Choose A Major
This 3-part course is helpful even if you’re pretty sure what you want to study. Through lessons and exercises, you’ll learn how your unique interests translate into the different study areas in Europe, and which programs you’re most aligned with.
Understanding Business Programs
4 lessons cover the similarities and differences of business programs at research universities, universities of applied science, and business schools. Learn about accreditations, admissions, and specific programs with unique offerings.
Choosing A University
This 3-part course helps you determine your own criteria for choosing a program and school. We cover quantifiable criteria around budget, admissions requirements, and fields of study. We also discuss what to look for (and red flags) in schools, programs, locations, and student life.
Admissions in Europe
This popular 4-part course helps you understand Europe’s entirely different admissions process. We go through the differing admissions requirements of different countries, address potential obstacles, headaches, and solutions, and walk through the motivation letter and CV.
All About the Netherlands
A popular 7-lesson course due to the number and range of English-taught bachelor’s degree options in The Netherlands. Covers basic and specific information about the Dutch universities, academic life, student life, housing, admissions, and financial considerations.
“Finding this information online can be very difficult, so I found this class extremely helpful! I learned a lot about the process in Europe, and it helped me narrow down what I’m interested in academically. Thank you :)”