The Strategic Management in Logistics Master’s Programme provides advanced learning in the operation of global transportation, distribution, inventory, procurement and supply chain management. The course is led by experienced lecturers who provide students with an inside knowledge of the industry’s current practices.
Their ongoing input into the course ensures students graduate with the knowledge and skills they need for immediate placement at some of the world’s top logistics firms.
During the course, students are also able to develop their project management skills at corporate programme partners. These include:
- Deutsche Bahn, DB Enineering & Consulting GmbH
- Stadler AG
- Siemens AG, Gas and Power Division
- Daimler AG, Mercedes Benz Ludwigsfelde
By the conclusion of the Master’s degree, you will be able to use your acquired knowledge to fulfil a managerial role in logistics and supply chain management within organisations. This means that as a logistics specialist, you will be able to independently:
- apply analytical methods and innovative solutions, technologies and systems to improve supply chains
- evaluate multiple sources of information to make evidence-based conclusions
- communicate with partners and stakeholders at a level of expertise by using the appropriate terminology
- deal proactively with local, national and international issues affecting logistics and supply chain management
- work effectively with culturally diverse teams and the cultural issues relevant to supply chain management
- guide your own career progression by having the understanding of your market worth in the global economy
Economic themes with a strong international focus are examined during the programme’s first semester.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) of at least six semesters at a university (or equivalent institution), a technical college in Germany or an equivalent institution abroad with a minimum grade of "Satisfactory".
Good English language skills of a Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- 2 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning