As an Electronic Engineer, you will design and develop electronic equipment in many different contexts, for example, equipment in vehicles, industrial systems, home automation systems, energy control systems, or autonomous systems. You will learn how to develop consumer electronics, amplifiers, electronics for medical equipment, and robots. You will learn about analog and digital electronics as well as the use of modeling- and simulation tools as part of the development process. You will also learn how to develop advanced software and thereby be ready to take on jobs in Danish and foreign companies. The development of new processes and products requires a broad approach. Technical aspects cannot stand alone. Therefore, you will learn to include all relevant aspects of a project into the project – to think cohesively when you are creating products. Skills in cooperation and communications. As an engineer, it is mandatory to be able to cooperate with many different engineers and other stakeholders. Therefore, you should also be able to communicate your knowledge and results. During the education, your skills in cooperation and communication will be strengthened through your participation in project work.
The projects are distributed over the program as the following semester themes:
1. Discover the Electronic Development Process.
2. Build Industrial Electronics.
3. Develop Intelligent Dynamic Electronic Systems.
4. Develop Systems with Signal Processing and Power Electronics.
5. Experts in Teams, Digital Interfacing, and Reliable Systems
7. Final ProjectIn general, electronic engineers work as developers, consultants, and/or project managers with their main focus on electronic equipment and products.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
Qualifying upper secondary school degree, Mathematics level A and Physics level B or Geoscience level A.
students can add a semester for an internship
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning