Do you have a passion for being active, outdoor adventure, learning about yourself, working as a team, acting for the environment and ensuring the safety, welfare and engagement of others? You’ll live and study surrounded by breath-taking mountains and beautiful lakes – an unrivalled location for outdoor education.
You’ll develop outdoor and leadership skills, knowledge and experience working with people in challenging environments. You will enjoy great facilities at our Lake District campus whilst gaining all the skills you need to work in the outdoor sector. There will be plenty of opportunities to get outside and enjoy exciting field trips in a range of locations which may include the Highlands of Scotland, North Wales and the Spanish Pyrenees.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL…
- Benefit from the outdoor experience that’s at the heart of this course with theory backed up by practice
- Improve your competencies in mountaineering, climbing, sailing, caving and paddling
- Explore the Cumbrian outdoors while developing academic, critical-thinking and valuable life skills
- Learn to successfully lead people with the most up-to-date and best practice coaching
- Gain valuable commercial and entrepreneurial skills – enhancing your employability
UK and EU Settled students tuition fee: €9,250
There is an option for Outdoor Leadership (With Integrated Foundation Year).
- Full Time
High school diploma with B in relevant subjects and average B (3.0) AND one of the qualifications below:
SAT 1 with 550+ in the maths, critical reading and writing. Sat scores range from 200-800
SAT if High School Diploma not passed with 600 points
ACT (American College Test) instead of SAT 1 with composite score value of 25
Advanced Placement Tests 2passes with grade 3 or above (in relevant subjects)
GED (General Education Development Programme) with min score of 410 in each of five tests (max score 800, min pass grade 200)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning