The Institute of Applied Psychology provides full-time and distance education in the field of Psychology. Both training types are accredited by the national Quality Assurance Committee.
Students participating in full-time training can learn the basics of the profession in professionally equipped, modern lecture and seminar rooms, modern laboratories, traditional and electronic institute and university libraries, and research and practice institutes equipped with modern tools.
For students participating in distance education, the Institute provides:
- the structured program package, which includes education, assessment, practice, deadlines for those individual projects and tasks that promote effective and continuous learning of the curriculum,
- the study guides developed based on the principles of adult education, which facilitate individual work by adapting to the individual learning style and, last but not least, to home conditions,
- continuous consultation with the teacher and tutor responsible for the subject in all the problems that the student encounters during individual preparation.
The bachelor’s degree in psychology ensures the acquisition of theoretical knowledge and the development of practical skills and expertise , which will later facilitate employment on the labor market. The acquired competences relate to various fields of psychology (school, clinical, work and organizational psychology), helping graduates to develop their activities in the following areas:
- Facilitating and improving the learning process,
- Career advice,
- Development of career-building program packages,
- Psychological counseling,
- Psychological assessment and diagnosis,
- Organizational survey and diagnosis,
- Personnel recruitment.
- Development of professional qualification programs
- Development and application of clinical intervention and therapies.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning