- Fundamental knowledge in mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Proficiency in designing and conducting experiments, interpreting and analyzing data, and reporting results.
- The capability to design automotive systems or their individual components.
- The ability to collaborate effectively on engineering and science laboratory teams, as well as on multidisciplinary design teams.
- Proficiency in identifying, formulating, and solving engineering problems.
- An understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Demonstrate confidence in applying engineering solutions within global and societal contexts.
- Possess the capacity for self-education and a clear understanding of the value of lifelong learning.
- Be well-rounded individuals with an awareness of the impact of engineering on society, showcasing familiarity with contemporary issues.
- Have knowledge of modern engineering software tools and equipment to analyze automotive engineering problems.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of the scientific principles and methodology necessary to support education in automotive engineering. This includes an appreciation of its scientific and engineering context and an ability to comprehend future developments and technologies.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the mathematical principles essential for education in automotive engineering. This enables the proficient application of mathematical methods, tools, and notations in the analysis and resolution of engineering problems.
- Apply and integrate knowledge and understanding from other engineering disciplines to support the study of automotive engineering.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
High School Diploma and ACT, SAT, or AP examination results submitted in a sealed envelope (English, Mathematics and Science exams are required).
Minimum 60% of maximum possible results in mathematics, physics/another science subject/social science subject and English language are required in order to qualify for studies at VILNIUS TECH.
Application deadline for EU students is August 1.
- 4 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning