The Business Economics study program is focused on knowledge and the development of skills necessary for management. It creates experts who are capable of becoming leaders. Within the Business Economics study program, students choose the study track that suits their desires and views of their personal development best. The core outcomes of our “International Business’ study programs are set so that students can acquire and demonstrate knowledge of key international business principles, as well as a high level of understanding of the global market and business. Students are being educated in an innovative way that enriches their civic engagement and incorporates ethical and responsible business behavior in the conditions of globalization and the digital economy. Basically, our programs provide the opportunity to acquire key knowledge and skills necessary to understand the underlying theory, practice, and techniques of managing international business activities. After successfully completing the undergraduate university study program in International Business, a student should be able to:
• Analyse and interpret ideas, concepts, and principles of business economics
• Understand business policy at the international, regional, and national levels.
• Develop skills related to solving problems in the implementation of interpersonal skills in their behavior
• Make business decisions in a regional and international business environment based on the knowledge of business economics by applying relevant business skills
• Establish decisions about business issues and situations in an ethical and socially responsible way.
• Develop autonomy in solving business problems and tasks specifically related to the regional or international environment.
- Full Time
High school Diploma or its equivalent.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning