This undergraduate program provides students with basic knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology at the university level, as well as specific topics within the field of civil engineering. General educational objectives at the undergraduate level are:
- passing on and acquiring basic knowledge and obtaining skills in modelling, calculation, design and construction of selected building structures and their components;
- passing on and acquiring the fundamentals of knowledge regarding production and selection of products used in the construction industry;
- passing on and acquiring basic knowledge of construction works and the ability to manage the building process;
- developing the ability to identify and solve basic problems related to design issues and construction output;
- preparing graduates for individual and teamwork tasks at construction sites, production sites, design offices and administration related to the broadly understood construction industry.
- Full Time
High school certificate.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- 3.5 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning