The curriculum is designed to provide higher education in the broad domain of Cyber Security, integrating Software Development and IT Systems Administration. Graduates of this curriculum will be able to independently design, operate, and manage secure IT systems. After graduating, you will be able to:
• understand the whole lifespan of IT systems;
• develop, test, and distribute information systems with a focus on administration and security;
• perform information systems security testing based on standards and best practices;
• design, develop, and implement information systems security procedures;
• master the basics of information systems administration and administer development and testing environments;
• understand and act by the ethical norms of the field.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
High School/High School Equivalency Diploma (not applicable, if the official transcript confirms that the requirements for graduation are fulfilled); High School academic transcript (covering grades 9 to 12); online math test.In order to qualify for studies at Tallinn University of Technology, an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA.
The application deadline for citizens from Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, USA, UK, and non-EU candidates who are residing in Estonia on a legal basis is May 1st.
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning