Digital Games and Multimedia graduates possess the necessary skills to work in the various stages of building digital games (design, programming, artistic creation, quality assurance), as well as other types of media production (interactive software, web applications, mobile applications, etc.).
Due to the large number of practical projects students have to do during the programme, they will acquire the necessary skills to follow the ongoing evolution of the field, such as a high level of autonomy. They’ll be competitive professionals in a global market where ethics, human relations and entrepreneurship are central to work in multidisciplinary teams.
Intended learning and experience outcomes:
- To know the technologies used in digital games and multimedia.
- To understand the process of producing a digital game or a multimedia product.
- To be able to create a 2D game, through all its stages, from conception to implementation and test.
- To be able to create a 3D game, through all its stages, from conception to implementation and test.
- To work with professionals and use their digital tools.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
Foreign secondary school diploma.
Second phase application deadline is June 30.
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning