Studying languages, literature and linguistics in the stimulating multicultural and multilingual environment of Brussels gives you the opportunity to discover the vast array of possibilities the city has to offer. Our bachelor’s programme offers courses in up to seven languages, from which you can choose to study up to four languages in the unique multilingual setting of Brussels.
In the first year, you will practice your language proficiency and learn the basics of linguistic and literary analysis. In year two, you continue to perfect your language proficiency and the insights acquired in the first year, you hone your skills in critical thinking and develop your capacity to analyse, discuss and present linguistic and literary research.
The strengths of our Linguistics and Literary Studies bachelor’s programme
- Multilingual: choose two major languages and up to two additional languages.
- International: be part of the largest international student community in Belgium, home to students coming from around the globe.
- Urban: study languages on our urban yet green campus in the multilingual heart of Europe.
- Effective: receive a high-quality education with a well-coordinated balance between general and language-specific courses.
- Innovative: boost your learning through team, block and blended teaching.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
Secondary school credentials that grant you access to a Bachelor's degree in your home country Some international high school degrees are deemed equivalent to a Belgian degree of secondary education and grant direct access.
For German, Italian and Spanish, no previous knowledge is required at the start of your studies.
Application deadline for EU students is August 31.
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning