The University of New York in Prague offers American and European bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, with the unique opportunity to receive dual degrees from the State University of New York, Empire State College, and a Czech-accredited UNYP degree (bakalář, Bc.). All UNYP degree programs are taught entirely in English. UNYP degree programs accredited by the Czech National Accreditation Bureau for Higher Education will issue a diploma in the blockchain format as well as a traditional diploma.
Whether you study for a European, American, or dual degree, all UNYP bachelor’s business degree programs offer:
- complementary coursework that strengthens, enhances and expands your core business learning
- an enhanced ability to think theoretically and analytically about contemporary issues in the global economy
- advanced oral and written communication skills in English
- proficiency in using software applications and information technology for research
- the ability to work collaboratively in teams and in a multicultural setting
In the European program you can choose between four distinct concentrations:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
Notify copy - a diploma from a foreign High School must be granted recognition in the Czech Republic, Motivation letter, Recommendation letter, Copy of ID or Passport, Application Fee of 2,000 CZK, and Motivation interview. If not yet received, the diploma can be submitted before the program starts.
Duration: 3 or 4 years
- 3 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning