The aim of the programme is to provide students with knowledge about modern projection, organization and management standards of enterprise activity, accounting and analysis, which allows to perform adequate assessment of enterprise’s state and development possibilities, models, enabling to take into account globalization, EU comprehensive integration and other factors, which entertain democratic values and thereby determine economical and social efficiency of the projected activities and enabling to minimize the risk losses.
- Create and develop business;
- Manage team work;
- Develop and implement projects;
- Analyze and forecast economic situations in various markets;
- Initiate and implement innovations;
- Independently make, measure and implement effective business decisions;
- Pursue second-cycle (master’s degree) education.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Full Time
High School Diploma and ACT, SAT, or AP examination results submitted in a sealed envelope (English, Mathematics and Science exams are required).
Minimum 60% of maximum possible results in mathematics, physics/another science subject/social science subject and English language are required in order to qualify for studies at VILNIUS TECH.
Application deadline for EU students is August 1.
- 4 years
- Full Time
- On Campus Learning