The university is quite small, with about 120 new bachelor’s students each year. The class size is also small, at about 30 students. 20% of the students are French, with 75 different nationalities making up the other 80% of the student body.
The nightlife in Monaco is a large part of the student experience. There are also many opportunities in the area including fitness classes, basketball, drama, fencing, chess, dancing, horseback riding, yoga, hiking, rugby, squash, and many more. Life on campus includes model UN, charity fairs, and International Junior Enterprise. The student association organizes many trips, activities, and events, including the popular Halloween Party and Christmas Ball.
The school does not provide or arrange housing but has relationships with landlords. Housing is quite expensive in Monaco-around 700-1200 euros per month. Living in a neighboring French town can be a more affordable option, and then you can receive CAF (housing assistance of about 100 euros a month from the French government).